Pls help, what is the round icecream called?

It’s in a cone and it’s not scoops. There is a machine but instead of swirling the icecream you just go up and down. I’ve been searching for the name and I cant even find evidence of it existing. It’s really smooth, it looks perfectly round, and it has like a tiny swirl on top. I know I’ve seen it before.

submitted by /u/Anioncz
[link] [comments]