It’s in a cone and it’s not scoops. There is a machine but instead of swirling the icecream you just go up and down. I’ve been searching for the name and I cant even find evidence of it existing. It’s really smooth, it looks perfectly round, and it has like a tiny swirl on top. I know I’ve seen it before.
- Jose Mier Does it From Scratch
- A Delightful Journey into the World of Frozen Sweet Pies
- A Scoop of Extravagance: Exploring Outrageous Ice Cream Desserts Around the World
- Chocolate Bliss: The Irresistible World of Chocolate Frozen Desserts
- Gourmet Ice Cream Sandwiches: A Delightful Symphony of Flavors and Textures